Registration - closed
Attention all Non Members
The price differential between member and non-member full registrations is the cost of an ACMHN membership for 12 months.
Membership of the College provides you with many benefits including subscription to the International Journal of Mental Health Nursing (IJMHN), the ACMHN 'news' magazine, e-bulletins, discounted access to online education, discounted access to all branch and regional conferences, opportunity to participate in special interest groups and in to have input into College submissions and much more.
To join visit the ACMHN website at www.acmhn.org
- Abstracts open: Friday 6th January 2012
- Abstracts close: Sunday 13th May 2012
- Notification to Authors: Monday 16th July 2012
- Author Acceptances: Friday 27th July 2012
- Draft Program available: Monday 6th August 2012
- Early Bird Registration Closes: Monday 27th August 2012
By presenting at the conference... I inform mental health nurses and psychiatrists about my research results, so that effective
interventions can be planned for immigrants who often do not seek mental health treatment due to cultural values and the labelling effect.
Tan Kan Ku